- This article is about the Game. For other uses, see MultiVersus (Disambiguation).
MultiVersus is an upcoming free-to-play crossover platform fighter video game developed by Player First Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. It is set to be released for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PC (via Steam and Epic Games Store) with an Open Beta soft launch on July 26, 2022, with Early Access on July 19 and the full game will be released on a later date in 2022.
While the story for the game has yet to be fully revealed, certain paragraphs from the Official Biographies for the Fighters found on the website reveal the enigmatic Nothing as being the main villain of the story. There are also mentions of a cataclysmic event known as The Change which is hinted as being the cause for all of these worlds coming together and of a mysterious crystal that granted Shaggy his superhuman abilities. Reindog's backstory also reveals that he was the Royal Guardian of the Zanifeer family before their world was destroyed by the Nothing, as well as the "6th wearer of the gem of power". Trophy's E.D.G.E.'s existence and why it is full of elements from other worlds has yet to be explained as well.
With an ever-expanding cast of iconic characters and legendary universes, MultiVersus will feature multiple online modes, including a team-based 2 vs. 2 format, 1 vs. 1 matches and 4-player free-for-all, along with upcoming content-filled seasons.
- In MultiVersus, the Multiverse is at your fingertips as you battle it out in intense 2v2 matches. Up against Batman & Shaggy? Try using Bugs Bunny & Arya Stark! This platform fighter lets you play out your fantasy matchups in a fun co-op or head-to-head fight for supremacy.
- Choose from Harley Quinn, Tom and Jerry, Finn the Human, Wonder Woman, Steven Universe, Jake the Dog, Garnet, Superman, and an extraordinary creature named Reindog. Every fighter boasts unique abilities that pair dynamically with other characters.
- Play on various Maps from our characters' legendary worlds, including Batman's Batcave and Jake and Finn's Treefort, and more.
- Play our innovative 2v2 co-op-focused experience or the intense 1v1 and 4-Player Free For All. You can also refine your skills in training mode or put your skills to the ultimate test in Ranked Competitive. MultiVersus supports online and local play.
- Defend the Multiverse with your friends anywhere, anytime on all available platforms. This includes full cross-platform play and progression.
Main article: Fighters
|Fighters in MultiVersus|
Main article: Maps
|Maps in MultiVersus|
|OS||Windows 8 64-bit||Windows 10 64 bit|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD FX-8350||Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200|
|GPU||GeForce GTX 550 Ti or Radeon HD 7770||GeForce GTX 660 or Radeon R9 270|
|RAM||4 GB||8 GB|
|Notes||60 FPS at 720p||60 FPS at 1080p|
Main Article: MultiVersus/Founder's Pack
Deluxe Founder's Pack
Main Article: MultiVersus/Deluxe Founder's Pack
Premium Founder's Pack
Main Article: MultiVersus/Premium Founder's Pack
PlayStation Plus MVP Pack
Main Article: MultiVersus/PlayStation Plus MVP Pack
Main Article: MultiVersus/Gallery